Over time, there has been so many, many things. My Master has always been my ‘go to’ expert. I guess the thing that I’m most curious about presently is how a sister sub works. I understand the concept to be two subs who are under the same Master. One sub is usually over the other sub. According to my Master, it is the Master’s responsibility to make sure to take care of each sub, oversee the dynamics and ensure all goes well. I am curious as to how it could work. I see the possible fantasy of a Master having two subs, but their getting along, minus jealous issues seems so difficult!
Oh, yes, let me count the ways…
- Being submissive has given me so much confidence. I feel so happy about myself when my Master compliments me on any given task. He makes me feel good about myself.
- Being in a Dom/sub relationship makes me feel so desirable. I feel confident that my Master finds me desirable and when we play, I feel like others find me desirable, too.
- Being in a Dom/sub relationship makes me feel taken care of. My Master always tells me that he will take care of me. And he has shown that over and over and over again.
- Being a submissive allows me to feel less stressed in life. At one time in my life, I had a daily goal. It was – How can I make my life less stressed today? That is pretty sad. It has been a long time since I have felt that way. All due to my Master.
- Being submissive has allowed me not to have to stress about my indecisiveness. Decision-making is no longer a horror. My Master makes practically all major decisions and most minor as well. It is so freeing! First of all, I don’t have to worry if I made a mistake because it really wasn’t my decision. Therefore it is not really my fault if it doesn’t work out.
- And, fortunately for me, My Master is so incredibly knowledgable and intelligent that I really honestly feel that he knows almost everything and so I trust him completely. I have never felt so completely trusting of someone before and that is saying a lot because I had/have enormous trust and respect for my parents.
- My sex life has definitely improved!!! I love sex!! And though I always did, now there is so much more to explore!!!
- I understand myself better than I have ever before. I can look at my past and see so many signs of submission and now I understand why I always craved certain things – both sexual and nonsexual – and how it relates to my kink of submission. I have learned that submission and being a leader often go hand in hand. I am more or less a leader in my workplace and career, so it may seem odd that I am submissive in personality. But, it actually takes a strong woman to ‘submit’ and give up control.
- Conversely, I understand others better because of my kink and my exploration into kinks in general. It is easy for me to understand other people and their kinks, just because I understand that we all have kinks, in reality. We all have certain things that turn us on for one reason or another and usually have more than one kink.
- My initial kink of liking spanking has led to lots and lots more kinks, both realizing myself that I had that kink, or in exploring, sort of developed an inclination toward one or another kink. And more kinks means more variety.
And variety is the spice of life, after all!
From Master: Hello MY baby,
So seeing that repost you put up on your blog gave me an idea. So here is how this is going to work. I am going to send you a series of photos. I want you to look at each one one at a time. I want you to look at the first picture for a full minute. Afterwards I want you to write a small paragraph describing what you see in the photo (I don’t mean the obvious visual) and how what you see makes you feel. Then move on to the next photo. So if you have any questions be sure to ask.
Following are the pictures oo-la-la and my responses to Master:
This picture is certainly erotic and speaks of some activities that you have referred to before. I picture myself in this photo/3-some. I would be the girl who is licking the ass of the girl on top. I am playing with and guiding Master’s cock into the girl on top. I fantasize that these two girls are friends and both are subs and both enjoy their Master and I enjoy serving my Master by serving him the girl as well as serving the girl. Makes me very excited!
I like the way the girl receiving seems to be really enjoying what the giver is giving! I know that I’ve been told before that I can eat pussy well and I remember a couple experiences where the girl really seemed to be enjoying me. Then there have been other experiences where I wasn’t sure. It is nice to know that you are doing a good job. I would want to do a good job to serve my Master in this way. Regarding the technique – it looks like the girl is licking her clit as well as possibly fingering her? As the receiver, you know how extremely sensitive my clit is, so I would have to be really turned on for anything other than gentle licks on my protected clit. Of course I love being fingered. In the few experiences that I have had with other girl’s pussies, I have been more of a mouth ON clit and sucking and tongue in sort of pussy-eater. 🙂
hmmmm….having trouble posting with pics…
One pet peeve I have is online “Masters” who don’t know anything about being a Master. How do I know? Well, when I was exploring online at certain sites or chat rooms, it was common to get a message that just demanded me to do something – even when I’d never talked or messaged the guy before?
Also, and this may not be a pet peeve, it may just be my understanding or preference, but I’ve been taught via my Master and I see a lot of collaboration on this thought around the net, that a Master gives his protection to his treasured sub as she gives him her submission. Not ABUSE!!!
First of all, what is kinky?
Unusual being not common. But perhaps what is known as common is only what has been told aloud in our society for so long. Why has society only expressed for the most part sex in a common missionary position with one man and one woman? Because to do otherwise would be akin to being a whore or slut and we wouldn’t want to be perceived as a whore or slut? And our partners would never want to fuck someone who is a whore or slut? Right? riiiiiiiigggghhhhttt… NOT! I think a lot more people in the world engage in kinky sex of some kind or another, but they just don’t broadcast it. Unfortunately, people may not even broadcast it to their partner…sad. I think it is becoming less taboo and much more accepted. Look at the ever popular 50 Shades of Grey!!! Why is it so popular? Because many, many are actually interested, that is why.
I think ‘kinky people’ are just fortunate to be able to express their desires and not be thought badly of about it because they have found like partners. Other people may be just as kinky, but because they don’t feel safe to express it, they don’t (except maybe alone) and perhaps are not with anyone who lets them express it and feels likewise.
I really liked this post and the pics. I think that my Master will like this also!
I am excited to be back on my blog. I feel kind of bad for not blogging in so long, but as I mentioned I started a new job. The job was one that I had wanted for 3 years. It was hard to get hired and I am very pleased that I finally got it. Then there was the possibility of losing it after a year, but, fortunately my skills came above some others who had been there longer than me. I’m sad for them, but pleased that my schooling had paid off! For me, it is pretty much a dream job. It definitely is not everyone’s dream job, but I love my job and isn’t that REALLY important?
My Master had suggested that now that things have settled down in life that we needed to focus more on our relationship and he suggested that I return to blogging. I’m reviewing who I follow and looking to see if they have stopped posting or if their blog has become inactive.
Even though I have not been blogging, my Master and I have very much still been together as husband and wife and as Dominant and Submissive. We haven’t “played” outside of each other in while, but our last experience was, well, how shall I say it….HORRIBLE! With that said, nothing permanent occurred, and every experience is a lesson in some way.
I’ve been away from blogging because I started a new job the past year and it has been hectic, to say the least. I’ve settled in and the chaos has died down, leaving me more time to put my thoughts to keyboard. 🙂