Most importantly it is the theme of this week’s TMI Tuesday. Tell us about your bed.
1. What size (King, queen, full, twin)? We have the most wonderful King sized bed. I think that I’ve slept in a king sized bed for about 15 years. Once you’ve had King-sized, you never go back. hee-hee
2. What mattress construction (conventional springs, air bed, water bed, Tempurpedic-type)? We have a spring mattress, but I wouldn’t consider it ‘conventional’. It has a luxurious pillow top, and we paid a fortune for it. It is the awesomest mattress that I’ve ever slept on (and now it is 6 years old!)
3. What type furniture (just a frame, headboard/footboard, canopy, trundle, etc)? Describe. Our bed frame can basically be described as ‘massive’. It is a four poster wooden bed with marble and iron accents. One post weighs 100#! It reminded us of our honeymoon bed, but more luxurious!!!
4. If your bed has headboard/footboard or bedposts, have you ever been tied to them? Ever tied anyone to them? For what purpose? Oh, yes! I have been tied to the bed for different play.
5. What kind of sheets (cotton, linen, silk, flannel)? We actually prefer flannel.
6. What kind of blankets (cotton, wool, thermal, electric)? We like heavy blankets, comforters, and afghans. We like the room temp to be very cool.
7. What’s on top (bedspread, duvet,…)? Comforters and afghans and sometimes our fake fur blankets.
8. What kind of pillow (down, foam, fiberfill)? We have two king-sized memory foam pillows, and I have two feather pillows also.
Bonus: Fill in the blank and answer question.
If _____ comes over, will you let them fuck you on your bed? Yes or no. My Master and I are married and sleep every night in our bed. Our play with others has never, thus far, been in our own bed. I suspect that if our lives changed to include play in our house, then we would also include play in our bed, but I would defer that to my Master.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!