1. Could you date someone who is really into Legos? Their house consist of Lego furniture, the walls are covered in 3-D Lego art or photos of mammoth Lego creations.
I guess the first question that comes to mind, is – Is he more obsessed about legos than ANYTHING else? Because if he was, then he wouldn’t be as much into sex, right? or BDSM? or well, anything? So, in that case, NO.
But on the other hand, being tied up on a lego bed? hmmmmm….What about lego handcuffs? a lego cage? There could be possibilities…
2. You have a big date and discover that you have run out of undies (underwear, panties), would you:
a. re-wear dirty – NEVER
b. wear a swimsuit or swimsuit bottoms – NOT OPTIMAL
c. line worn undies with fresh panty-liners – UH, NO
d. go commando – BUT OF COURSE!
3. In order to date the person of your dreams, you must be in a reality show with them. Would you date him/her? Why?
It seems like a reality show might be a great way to get to know a person, NO? I’d have to pick amazing race or survivor so that maybe real personality might come through.
4. You have been dating a certain someone for a while, you two click and you really like them but they confided to you that they are a crime-fighting super hero? Do you still date them or let the relationship cool? Why?
But wouldn’t that be awesome? Of course, I’d have to see if he really had time for me, too, because if he didn’t, that would be a downer.
5. You are on a date with someone you really want to impress. Your pants/skirt/shirt/bra split early in the date. What do you do?
a. Tie a jacket or sweater around your waist or put the jacket or sweater on to hide the issue
b. Stop at a drugstore and buy safety pins, and in secret try to fix and hide problem
c. ‘Fess up to the problem, let it all hang out and continue with the date
d. Cut the date short and go home
If it were something that wasn’t too obvious, then I’d go with c. Afterall, I think honesty is impressive. If it couldn’t be something to laugh at, then the date would be over anyway. If it were really bad and could be embarrassing to me or the date, then I’d go with c, then d, where I then would invite him in. 🙂
You went away for the weekend with your new romantic love interest. He/she had planned a wonderful weekend of outdoor fun for you both but it has started to rain and storms are in the forecast for the next few days. What do you suggest the two of you do instead?
I’d suggest something indoors. I don’t like to be wet and cold. ugh! Perhaps, a wonderful weekend of indoor fun? Sex mixed with movies and wine sounds like fun!