I enjoyed reading this post http://exhibitunadorned.com/2015/08/11/lets-talk-about-sex/ . Below are MY answers to that questionnaire:
I’m 49. Female. Bisexual.
This week my sex life is lacking some and that makes me somewhat unhappy.
Both pleasure and love mattered to me the last time we had sex.
1.2. I feel like I’m very frank about sex. At least I try to be. During sex, I don’t really say much.
3. I don’t know if I COMPARE my sex life to others, really. Actually, it’s more like would I wouldn’t I like to do that or participate in that? Especially when I watch porn.;)
4. Yes, my desires most certainly have changed. My desires for the Bdsm lifestyle have increased as well as my desire for more intense activities.
5. Great sex, I would define as my Master wanting me so bad that he could hardly stand it, his cock so huge and hard! My Master would force me to do several things, including forcing me to gag on his cock. We would fuck several different ways. He would eat my pussy until I came and then fuck me till we both came together. Then he would tell me how amazing it was and then we would fall asleep in each other’s arms.
6. No. I don’t think that I have to act a certain way in bed because of my gender. I feel like I act submissive because I am submissive and it feels natural to me.
7. The emotions that I associate with arousal are excitement, sometimes shame and/or embarrassment, which in turn, arouses me. Sometimes I feel anxiety.
8. I don’t really compare my life to what is on the Internet. I sometimes want to simulate what I see on the Internet because it is exciting, but I also realize that there is real life.
9. No. I do not think having better sex would make me a better person. It might make me a happier, more fulfilled person, but not better.
10. Yes. I think it is just as acceptable for women as for men to be promiscuous.
11. No, not necessarily. I think it depends on the fantasy. Some fantasies could maybe become realities. And some might have to be adjusted a little to make them feasible, but still fulfilling.
12. Life without sex would be really difficult if you had the desire to have it.
13. I think sex is portrayed a lot in our society because society thinks about it a lot. I also think that certain aspects are imitated at too young of ages… For example elementary aged girls dressing provocatively.
14. I think that society is definitely more accepting of different lifestyles now than ever before but we still have a ways to go.
15. Yes family attitudes to sex influence us. We grow up learning these attitudes as we go into puberty. That doesn’t mean we can’t alter it.
16. I don’t see why not. Each individual makes their own choice in that. Personally, Ian a Christian and I believe the Bible talks a lot about women being submissive to their husbands. For me, I’m really down with that
17. To keep children safe, I think homosexuality should be referred to when discussing protection.
18. I’m not sure how I feel about prostitution. I think most prostitutes are not happy and perhaps are abused. I know there are some prostitutes for whom this is not true. It appears that in places where it is regulated and legal, the prostitutes would be in a better situation.
Yes. I have traded sex for money. My ex husband would give me spending money for Blowjobs. 😉
19. I believe consent is necessary. I believe in consensual no consent and for me that means that you consent to whatever is handed out, PROVIDED that it has been discussed a previous time. I also believe that at anytime one may revoke it.
20. Yes. I do think that monogamy is natural because we are jealous. If we were not a jealous species, then the answer would be no. Can you have a non monogamous relationship? Sure. It’s just more work and takes mutual consent.
21. Oh, I definitely think that the digital age has enhanced sexual pleasure, no doubt. For me, meeting new people, learning a vast amount of new things…..all for the good of better sex!!!
22. If I could change one thing about myself, I would wish that I were more sexy and more desirable. (Isn’t that everyone’s wish?)
23. I think I would simply time travel to a younger me, with my current knowledge… I think to maybe to 2000. (With the stipulation that I still meet my current husband. 🙂
24. My advice to myself would be …. Don’t settle. It’s not necessary.
25. My question to others would be – Do you feel you orgasm easily or not so easily? And MY answer to the question is no. I do not come very easily.i used to when I was younger. I used to come very fast. But my orgasms were not as intense as they are now and I didn’t used to be able to have multiple orgasms. So. I think I accidentally trained myself. Lol. Sometimes it is irritating when I want to come quickly, because I can’t.