It’s a new month, a new week, a new TMI Tuesday…
Relationships: beginning, middle, the end.
1. A sexy person you’ve been admiring says, “Let’s do something wild together.” What is the thing you pick to do?
Obviously, the sexy person I’ve been admiring would be my Dom. And in that case, he would then name what it was we were going to do. My guess would be a hook-up with a woman for some two girls, one guy kind of sex. 🙂
2. I saw this headline: Whip Your Vagina Into Shape. Sadly the subject matter wasn’t what I wanted. Anywho…which way would you prefer to whip your vagina into shape. (Fellas you can select your fave way you’d like to whip a pussy or see it whipped)
a. a nice, stingy pussy spanking by hand.
b. doing kegel exercises with kegel balls.
c. having some SM master/mistress actually whip your pussy, with a whip!
I would have to select letter a, because I have experienced this many times and I like it. I would love to experience the other two. 😉
3. When in a relationship (married, living together or dating) What do you do if you want to be alone for a while? How do you get “me” time?
In our 24/7 relationship, we are together a lot, but we are also doing our own things sometimes. Such as now, I’m blogging and he’s on his phone playing or texting someone. A little earlier he was on his computer. I also get alone time by taking a long bubble bath, after asking permission. And I’m also alone in my car as I drive to and from work. My Master does all the shopping and so while he’s gone, I have the house to myself. I don’t crave anymore me time than I already have. 🙂
4. Which of these subjects causes the most tension or fighting between you and your significant other?
Definitely finances. We don’t fight about it, but we both at times have tension about it, basically because there is never enough, not because we disagree at spenditures. I gave up all control of money when we married. I accept the decisions and feel he does a great job.
5. When breaking up with someone or ending a relationship, which method is more your style?
a. dramatic exit– sending texts and phone calls and taking the chance to vent about all the things you didn’t like about the person.
b. play it cool and be upfront and tell them “it’s not working out.”
c. slow down the time you spend together…fade away and disappear without a word.
I would say letter b except for one thing. It will never work that way if kids are involved…such as divorce which is really the only way I’ve been involved in a breakup.
6. I know none of YOU would ever break up with someone via text message (btw, there is an app for that http://www.breakuptext.me/) but if you did, what would your text read?
Sorry dude. It’s over! LOL
Bonus: Would you like you if you met you? Why?
I think so. I think I’m kind, funny, willing to try lots of new and different things and I get excited over anything! I also think I’m a great listener and can be a great and loyal friend.